Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl build 2945
GAMEINATOR forums > > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. English version
Лохотрон
-=S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl build 2945=- Jan 2007

Closed multiplayer beta for fileplanet.com testers; some problems with the server code, high ping, gsc forgot to cut singleplayer code in dlls, so some fans tryied to restore this version using resources of final game and the result was sucessful, but mod wasnt fully finished.

Maps: testers_mp_factory and testers_mp_railroad

Download

Лохотрон
Build 2945. Mods, tweaks

"Bolt retuns" mod
rapidshare.com

"Food" & "Bolt" Mod Full
>> Download from oblivionlost.gameru.net <<

rapidshare.com

2945 Unpacker.
Download from Dev-Work

All instrustions in the extraction thread, as always.(Russian language)
fod
Oh, God. Awful bloom.. z_crazy.gif
G-offspring
fod, I think it has just tweaked settings on the screens, and the first one looks more like cam photo rather then screenshot. But this bild has a sweet shadows casted from the grass smile.gif
Fe1ix
The download link to 2945 is dead.

Further comments in Russian will be deleted without translation or notification. Don't forget that you're in the English section.
[Лёша]
Цитата(Felix-rus53 @ 14.08.2009, 17:39) *
The download link to 2945 is dead.

Check this out
http://www.fileplanet.com/173507/170000/fi...byl-Beta-Client
Fe1ix
Цитата([Лёша] @ 14.08.2009, 19:04) *

403 Forbidden
[Лёша]
Here, check these links laugh.gif
http://stalkerby.ucoz.ru/news/2009-01-03-16

This is the last time I edit anything in Russian, from now on I will only use the Delete button.
G-offspring
Felix-rus53,
Цитата

Well, this link works for me, but this is the link to the official download of the closed beta, and the access to it is meant to be restricted smile.gif
[Лёша]
I have this build. Where can I upload it? Sorry for mistakes
G-offspring
[Лёша], use ifolder, narod or rapidshare - they're quite accessible outside Russia (at least from Europe).

P.S. You've done no mistakes, mate smile.gif
kriss
www.rapidshare.com, www.hotfile.com, www.megaupload.com - the best ones in my opinion.

Is it possible to play it with other guys via the Internet, or it's just dead build?
[Лёша]
Цитата(G-offspring @ 14.08.2009, 19:58) *
[Лёша], use ifolder, narod or rapidshare - they're quite accessible outside Russia (at least from Europe).

P.S. You've done no mistakes, mate smile.gif

Narod, ok?
G-offspring
Цитата([Лёша] @ 14.08.2009, 18:01) *

Narod, ok?

Ok, but kriss suggests www.rapidshare.com, www.hotfile.com, www.megaupload.com smile.gif

Цитата(kriss @ 14.08.2009, 17:58) *
Is it possible to play it with other guys via the Internet, or it's just dead build?

It is possible only if you have the code, distributed by fileplanet.com for a limited number of testers. But, you can play it via Hamachi - a LAN emulator.
kriss
Hm. Are there some people playing somewhere? Would be good to try if someone thinks of buying stalker, but firstly wanted to check multi. smile.gif
[Лёша]
Build is being uploaded on Narod.yandex.ru and Megaupload.com right now.
G-offspring
Цитата(kriss @ 14.08.2009, 18:09) *
Hm. Are there some people playing somewhere? Would be good to try if someone thinks of buying stalker, but firstly wanted to check multi.

Oh, forget about it - this build is old, you won't be able to join a server with release build using this beta. It is not really balanced, no anti-cheat tools, and it chews 1.5 Gb of traffic in one hour. It is more interesting as an exhibit item in museum, rather than actually playable build.
kriss
I meant people playing on hamachi, not with release version. smile.gif Nevertheless will be good to try.
Marauder
I in a shock. Russian discuss 2945 build in an English-speaking part of a forum. Where the world slides...
kriss
I'm not Russian. tongue.gif Just waiting for the link to download. smile.gif
Marauder
Цитата(kriss @ 14.08.2009, 21:06) *
I'm not Russian. tongue.gif Just waiting for the link to download. smile.gif

I don't speak about you) I speak about [Лёша] and G-offspring
[Лёша]
Here are the links, folks:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X211MOKV
http://narod.ru/disk/12008176000/2945.exe.html
kriss
Great, gonna try it now, thanks. smile.gif
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.