Здравствуйте, гость ( Авторизация | Регистрация )

Gameru.net останавливает работу в связи с вторжением армии РФ в Украину. Следите за дальнейшими анонсами.
Support Gameru!

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему
> Дополнение на Portal, Карты,моды,скины,модели....
-=LeKtoR=-
сообщение 20.12.2007, 09:46
Сообщение #1

Glorious

Награды: 5

Вставить ник Цитировать выделенное в форуму быстрого ответа

Portal: Bonus Map
A small bonus map level for portal, containing a basic, advanced and challenges version of the map.

]]>Maps 1(20mb)]]>

--------------------
У этих современных игр требования как у террористов.

Slider-xXx
сообщение 20.12.2007, 11:40
Сообщение #2

Босс

Награды: 8

-=LeKtoR=-, Tnx! wink.gif

Побегаемс... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
We Will Rock U, Rock U like a Hurricane!!!

-=..::x-{X}-x::....
сообщение 20.12.2007, 11:52
Сообщение #3

Геймер

-=LeKtoR=-
это хорошо
по играем в эти Maps

--------------------
Всех
С
Новым
Годом
!!!

-=LeKtoR=-
сообщение 22.12.2007, 06:42
Сообщение #4

Glorious

Portal: Chamber 21 Map

This map is 100% playable all the puzzles work. With almost no bugs. Although there are a few ninja solutions to some of the puzzles. This map uses the principle of angular portal entry in some of the puzzles. The advance version is for the most part the way the author originally designed this map but his beta testers though it was too hard.

]]>Chamber 21]]>

-----------------------------------------------------
Chamber 22 Map

]]>chamber 22]]>

Сообщение отредактировал -=LeKtoR=- - 22.12.2007, 16:55

--------------------

-=LeKtoR=-
сообщение 23.12.2007, 14:30
Сообщение #5

Glorious

Cows' Portal Map
All Puzzles work 100% The turret fight may be a little hard but it's possible! Don't give up!

]]>Cows]]>

--------------------

SaneX
сообщение 23.12.2007, 15:26
Сообщение #6

Игровой Бог первой степени

огогогого! скока карт! пошёл играть!

--------------------

-=LeKtoR=-
сообщение 24.12.2007, 16:31
Сообщение #7

Glorious

Facility Map (v1.0)
It's unbelievable. Portal just has been released for less then a week, and maps have been already created for the great game. This portal map has been made by The Ugly War Chief, and it has been made pretty good as well. For those who have finished all the original portal maps, really should play this one!

]]>Facility Map]]>

--------------------

//ReNTGeN//
сообщение 24.12.2007, 17:19
Сообщение #8

Продвинутый геймер

Награды: 1

если у кого проблема с вылетом на 19 уровне то качайте карту этого уровня ]]>http://depositfiles.com/ru/files/2021197]]>

Shot
сообщение 24.12.2007, 17:53
Сообщение #9

Почти Мастер

Награды: 3

Прошел все, кроме Chamber 21 advanced. Кто подкажет - как в амом начале перебраться на другую сторону?

-=LeKtoR=-
сообщение 27.12.2007, 07:18
Сообщение #10

Glorious

Ren Test 2 Map (v1.2)
A map by RenStrike a level designer for Bethesda ( Elder Scrolls, Fallout) Looks like a hard map that is going to take you some time to complete, a must for those that just can't get enough of portal and want a real challenge on their hands.

]]>ren_test2]]>
-------------------------
SS Orange Box Map

]]>Orange Map]]>

Сообщение отредактировал -=LeKtoR=- - 27.12.2007, 15:47

--------------------

-=LeKtoR=-
сообщение 28.12.2007, 05:34
Сообщение #11

Glorious

Weighted Companion Cube Map
This is the author's second Portal map and contains puzzles designed for weighted companion cube use. All Puzzles work 100%.

]]>Cube map]]>

--------------------

-=LeKtoR=-
сообщение 31.12.2007, 07:48
Сообщение #12

Glorious

Свежая карта!
Chamber 23 Map
The underlying concept of this map is the use of physics objects with portals. This map is playable all the puzzles work 98% of the time (do to the conflicts between portals and the physics engine). There are some ninja solutions to the puzzles I left them there for a reason.

]]>Chamber 23]]>

--------------------

-=LeKtoR=-
сообщение 01.01.2008, 10:11
Сообщение #13

Glorious

John's Map
This is a portal map. John tried to remake of the first video demo map you seen in the portal video. He couldn't figure out how to make the spikes/moving down on you so he included the vmf file so anyone can edit the map as they please. Just remember to add credits when you do so.
]]>Johns map]]>

--------------------

Slider-xXx
сообщение 09.01.2008, 17:21
Сообщение #14

Босс

Откопал маАаленький списочек карт на ]]>portalmaps.net]]>:

]]>3_map_packet]]>

Here is a .zip file with three maps for portal in it. (I am new at making maps, so I decided to make a few fun simple maps.) So, Here ya' go: Map 1: Turret Doomsday_01 - hard. Map 2: Turret Doomsday_02 -easeasy/medium. Map 3: The Square Room - medium. It is a square room with a bunch of blocks in it, 2 rocket turrets, and a dozen or more turrets.(And your faithful companion cube!)

]]>4842]]>

Ren Test by a programmer at Bethesda Software.

[

[BtG]_Earthpunsher

Earthpunshers map
]]>http://www.portalmaps.net/maps/]]>[BtG]_Earthpunsher.bsp

A

]]>ab_test]]>

Map has been updated since this version but is too large to upload to this site. If you would like the full version please DL it from ]]>http://files.filefront.com/AB+Testzip/;918...;/fileinfo.html]]>
]]>android_heck]]>
"The enrichment center reminds you that android heck is a real place you will be sent at the first sign of defiance" This is android heck! Save the companion cube, destroy all turrets, and find the secret room! Please give me feedback on this map at thorvaldian@gmail.com Enjoy!
]]>arena_lolzah]]>
my new css ,map

C

]]>caketown]]>

Included are two versions of the map. A relatively complete 'test chamber' if you will. Enjoy it! Map by AOI, check the readme for more information.
]]>cent_portal_01]]>
I was having problems with models and materials so the map looks a bit plain. You'll need to know a few tricks that arnt in original portal maps to beat this map. I also included a demo if you can't firgure out what to do. Enjoy!
]]>cg_cubewillstabyou]]>
The companion cube is seeking to avenge its euthanization. It will stab you, no kidding. Make your way to the cake but don't get killed by the cube. Made by ChubbyGoat. Any ideas, comments, or tips: message me on Steam.
]]>Сh-ешская карта]]>

D

]]>dont walk!]]>

This is just a really, REALLY, basic map. By the way you will understand the name when you get into the map! Created by Oreo
]]>doomsday]]>
My first Map for portal

G

]]>g_cake]]>

"Can you find the Gman and his chocalate cake? Only one way to find out!" This is fairly easy, but its my first map. Comment on it by mailing me at mecadragon@gmail.com Thanks, and have fun!
]]>guardian_episode1]]>
English: That is my first Portel map, hopes it makes fun! HF GL You receive contact to me under: adrianpassig@hotmail.com German: Das ist meine erste Portel Karte, hoffe sie macht euch Spaß! HF GL Sie erhalten Kontakt zu mir unter: adrianpassig@hotmail.com

J

]]>jg_lost_friend]]>

You live in a black box, and you see a "friend", please rescue it. Note: First Map I made, download only if you want to see how bad(not in the hard way) a level can be.
]]>jimmysmadness]]>
"I've correct my map. I hope that now is more beautiful to play." I've created a new scenic impact, based on darkness and lightning. It's my first mapping in my whole life...I had to learn everything.. I hope you like it JimmysMadness
]]>JumpTrainingRoom]]>
This is my first map. There is almost no puzzle but enough cool jumps to have fun during five minutes ! Krageesh

L

]]>long_jump]]>

Someone requested it so i made it for them. Too simple if you ask me.
]]>lostchmb_a_00_b01]]>
I tried to stay true to the taste and logic of the original Portal levels, so I hope you guys enjoy a challenge. The map is about 95% done and 100% playable.

M

]]>mybonusmap]]>
This is a sample BMZ file to demonstrate how they are EASILY imported through the Bonus Maps UI. TO IMPORT: Start Portal, Click “Bonus Maps”, Click “Import Bonus Map…”, Browse to this BMZ file and select it, and *poof* enjoy! TO MAKE YOUR OWN BMZ: Use this file as an example by changing the extension to .zip and inspecting the files. This guide provides more detailed info… ]]>http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Bonus_Maps]]> You should consider allowing BMZ files to be uploaded to this site. You might also consider repackaging all previous maps into BMZs. Thanks for the awesome site! smile.gif

N

]]>nep_portalmap_2_build3]]>
A work in progress, but contains two rooms with a few puzzles.
]]>new_pl_core]]>
This is a great map. Download it takes a new look at the energy ball and the button usage.
]]>new_pl_espen180_portal01]]>
This is a fun rather simple but effective at learning a new tool install please.

P

]]>pants_d]]>
A fairly linear serious of "challanges" I thought would be cool
]]>pl_bobjr777test]]>
bobjr777s testmap1
]]>pl_brdstr_beginner]]>
Very short and quite easy, flinging techniques need to be used, the map is possible, tried and tested. Cake?
]]>pl_cross_jump]]>
Map made for exercising mapping with the Portal feel.
]]>pl_glasschamber_v2]]>
It took me a long time to make this map. It's a tad bit complex. It's an original idea as well. Enjoy.
]]>pl_huge]]>
I tweaked the map a little. All credit goes to the guy who made it. P.S. I like to eat dog fur.
]]>pl_lol]]>
my first map smile.gif here is boxes and one turret and portal gun
]]>pl_nocake]]>
No description given
]]>pl_nocaketest2]]>
No description given
]]>pl_terminalvelocity]]>
I made pl_terminalvelocity for those of you who who are having trouble beating the terminal velocity achievement. It's a little room kinda thing, but the ceiling and the floor are made so that only the portals can fit and you won't keep hitting the ground. Made by: Kass (aka me)
]]>plop]]>
A small map which is quite enjoyable if you have nothing to do. There is : -A Cube dispenser. -A little jump you'll have to use 3 portals to pass it -Turrets and more
]]>pmn_brdstr_intermediate_v2]]> This is now my second ever Portals map to be made, it\'s a step up from my first and I thought it would be cool to affiliate it with portalmaps.net. So here it is, give me some constructive feedback and point any bugs / errors you see. (Changelog: Updated a few textures and fixed level ending so it now fades when you enter the elevator.) Note: Do not review my old version.
]]>po_edit_03]]>
This is a simple map editor for portal. It operates it in the cheat mode.
]]>por_facility_v100]]>
Not made by me. A great portal map for medium level players. I tested, and it can be done.
]]>porec]]>
help i dunno how to make good mapz i know just to make walls if anyone can help here`s my steam id :bongovld please at any time
]]>portal_playground_v1]]>
This is a decent sandbox. There is a tube that spits cubes, a turret spawner, and a toggle-able rocket turret. Also, there is cake.
]]>portal_room]]>
this is my first map, it took 3-4 days, BE IN MIND: i am a begginner and i dont how to do a TON of stuff. anyway, to the map: its almost like a learning map for jumping(without portals)& climing, "though one out the other, fast, faster, FASTEST" there is only 1 exit !!!1!!! the first is a fake, find the real exit.
]]>portal_test]]>
No description given
]]>portalteer]]>
Heres a TUTORIAL Map with enough in it to get yall started. Consists of approximatly 4-5 'tasks' or 'tests' of which may be at least challenging enough to die once. Its just a Beta fun for those needing help, ENJOY! Messege me via Aim at RyleyE7 . Feedback always appreciated! (Made by Eric Zabowski, Roll Tide)
]]>portapotty1]]>
This is my first try to create a map (ever). The map is not finished it's just the beginning, i'll continue working on it. Homepage: ]]>http://www.4n1.de]]>
]]>prl_map1]]>
First ever custom portal map. By Yandros (owner of portalmaps.net) Steamid: sythex Yeah it sucks. It really sucks. Its a room with a portal gun.
]]>ptl_sjw01_final]]>
same as v1, but updated and noticeably better.

Q

]]>qlevel_01]]>
Revised Version of the Original Qlevel, with the corrections in place and lighting removed.
]]>quake tribuete]]>
Made by Binrapt Images and description here: ]]>http://modseven.de/portal/board/viewtopic.php?t=13]]>

R

]]>rv_lvl1]]>
A Pretty Kool Level...

S

]]>santura]]>
My first Portal map is done. I hope you like it. Made by: Fix.dll
]]>savedbycake]]>
My first map, but I think it's pretty good (I spent hours on it, I'm a perfectionist, and I tried to be as creative as possible) Remember, it's not over until you reach the elevator!
]]>sdk_buttonanddoor]]>
Button and sliding door tutorial, by Bradster.
]]>sdk_vehicles]]>
HURR
]]>sidewinder]]>
A fun map featuring a wide range of puzzle types. Enjoy Made By DIS3322@gmail.com
]]>sjt1]]>
Simple map for strafe jump train. Contains an ugly gap with kill trigger and another lane above the main one to get back to the start. You can make this small run without losing velocity once gained. You won't get a portal gun when spawning as you don't need one. Personal rating: 3 / 10 ... My first map ever, but i wanted to have smth like that myself and i thought why not make it public. HowTo: ]]>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97XS3AmgWuo]]>
]]>ss_orangebox]]>
This is a hard map. I haven't beaten it but it is possible. It is a long level.
]]>station1]]>
The first map in a series of 5
]]>strider]]>
A Simple "Boss" Battle which requires you to use portals to to Deflect the Sentry's missles at a strider
]]>superjump2]]>
A beta of what could become a fun map. It is a "jump map" which means that you do not have your own portal gun but use pre-made portals to get around. Feel free to make your own versions.

T

]]>tonymap]]>
My first actual puzzle chamber. Not a playground, an actual challenge. Hope you enjoy!
]]>trap]]>
It is me first map, TRAP. BUT not easy! For Pro-Portal-Gamers.
]]>turret_pass]]>
A map where you must pass a jumping thing, then when you get the portal gun, take out the sentry guns. The black wall marks the end.

W

]]>winter-challenge]]>
No description given

X

]]>xperiment1]]>
A quick and simple map I threw together just to see if I could make one. Try to rescue the companion cube.

Насколько я понял список обновляется - предлогаю добавить его в шапку и пополнять, а так же выставлять рейтинг на каждую мапу по 10бальной шкале. wink.gif

зы пока не юзал...сильно занят на работе sad.gif

--------------------

Slider-xXx
сообщение 13.02.2008, 15:35
Сообщение #15

Босс

Ещё одна карта для Portal от создателей Fallout 3
Мы уже рассказывали вам о том, что сотрудникам Bethesda очень понравилась видеоигра Portal, выпущенная студией Valve. Дизайнер Дэрил Брингер (Daryl Brigner) так проникся этим развлечением, что даже создал для него собственную карту Ren_Test2. Уровень пришелся геймерам и журналистам по душе. Его даже упомянули в журнале PC Zone.

Учитывая такой успех, Дэрил (Daryl) решил не сидеть на месте и быстро собрал ещё одну карту. Называется следующее произведение Ren Test3. Его уже можно ]]>скачать]]> и установить. В тот же архив включены первые «пробы пера» — Ren_Test 1 и 2. Думается, фанатам Portal будет интересно взглянуть на эти вещи.

3dnews.ru

зы мое предложение та и осталось без внимания.... sad.gif

--------------------

Slider-xXx
сообщение 18.09.2008, 23:34
Сообщение #16

Босс

Portal: Prelude: Больше порталов, хороших и разных

В общем-то, с достаточно большей долей уверенности можно сказать, что в ближайшее время сиквела у Portal не будет. Зато, выйдет аж два приквела - ]]>официальный]]> (где GLaDOS заменит оцифрованный, сумасшедший директор Aperture Science) и ]]>неофициальный Portal: Prelude ]]> - который как раз сейчас заканчивает команда преданных делу моддеров.

Portal: Prelude — это одиночная модификация для Portal, сюжет которой повествует о событиях до изобретения GLaDOS. В то время за всеми подопытными наблюдали ещё живые работники Aperture Science. Их работа была утомительной и скучной, и поэтому они решили построить мощный искусственный интеллект, который не только избавит их от нудной работы, но и поможет получить превосходство над Black Mesa. Все служащие комплекса Aperture Science с нетерпением ждут запуска GLaDOS. Возможно, со слишком большим нетерпением, как покажут дальнейшие события…

Разработка модификации началась в январе 2008 года, намного раньше, чем появилась первая информация о приквеле Portal от Valve. Работают над модом три француза: Николас "NykO18" Гревет, Джереми "Capitaine Mousse" Барб и Марк "Moroes" Бидоул. Всё это время они хранили модификацию в секрете, до сегодняшнего неожиданного анонса. По их словам, нас ждет 8 глав, 19 тестовых камер, 48 соревнований, 6 усложненных карт, новый сюжет и время игры, больше чем в самом Portal. Датой релиза установлен конец сентября — начало октября.

А пока можно посмотреть ]]>трейлер]]>

--------------------

Rider_J
сообщение 19.09.2008, 09:58
Сообщение #17

Грандмастер

Награды: 2

Кайфово ! Поиграюсь ...

--------------------
-=same as I ever was=-

-=LeKtoR=-
сообщение 11.10.2008, 04:41
Сообщение #18

Glorious

Релиз Portal: Prelude
В модификации вас ждет 8 глав, 19 тестовых камер, 16 соревнований, 6 усложненных карт, новый сюжет и озвучка.

Скачать можно
]]>Допустим тут]]>

--------------------

xbox
сообщение 11.08.2009, 04:11
Сообщение #19

Почти Игроман

Награды: 2

Ууу, класно. Снова будет над чем голову поломать!

--------------------
Также был известен, как: stalker_xbox

Ответить в данную темуНачать новую тему